Avantis are vessel compliance specialists, experts in managing the installation of Exhaust Gas Cleaning Systems (EGCS) – aka scrubbers – and other vessel compliance and perfomance systems.
It’s what we do. Our global experience ensures reduced project risk, and that your system will be installed in the most timely, cost effective manner possible.
We are agile, responsive, and independent. We know you need to act quickly to be compliant and preserve the financial standing of your vessels. Our service provides vessel owners with:
- Compliance with the IMO 2020 rule directive on sulphur emission and also the 2022 mandate on BWTS.
- Reduced risk to the integrity and provenance of your vessel.
- First-class engineering and installation professionals managed by tried and tested experts.
- Quick payback with minimum downtime for the installation.
4 REASONS TO TRUST AVANTIS
OUR EXPERIENCE AVOIDS COSTLY ERRORS
We know how to manage the issues that cause delays. Our experience ensures that the following are mitigated:
- Delays from an incomplete installation plan
- Vendor contract issues
- Scrubber inefficiencies
- Inexperienced naval architect or project management
- Inefficient components acquisition
- Safety oversights during installation and maintenance
- On-board training errors
- Protracted finance negotiations